On the Faculty Module, when publishing an activity to “portal”, the institutions listed for the user will be based on the institutions associated with the portal.
- An activity is published to MAH Portal. MAH Portal is associated with two institutions (ACR and Prod Dev).
- If you go to Faculty Module, the user list will display under the Institution column either ACR, Prod Dev or Multiple based on the institutions on the user account. If the user account only has ACR institution, then only ACR is displayed. If the user account only has Prod Dev then only Prod Dev is displayed. If the user account has both then “Multiple” is displayed.
- When you click on “Multiple”, a pop-up box will display showing the institution list for that user. Important - Only the institutions associated with the portal are displayed even if the user account has more institutions associated with it.
When publishing to “portal” you will get “Multiple” if the portal is associated with multiple institutions and the user account is also associated with the same multiple institutions.
When publishing to a “group/individual”, the institutions listed for the user are displayed based on the institutions published for that user. For example:
- 1. MAH Portal is associated with two institutions (ACR and Prod Dev).
- 2. An activity is published to User A only for institution ACR. On Faculty Module you will only see ACR listed under institution even if the user account has both ACR and Prod Dev.
- 3. If the activity is published to User A for both ACR and Prod Dev institutions, then you will see “Multiple” under the institution column.
When publishing to “group/individual” you will get “Multiple” only when you publish the activity to the user and selecting multiple institutions for that user. There is no relationship between associated institutions to the portal or user account. It is strictly based on the institutions published to.
Note: Users that have Faculty CMP for any product will not be displayed on the Faculty Module. Faculty cannot view other faculty.