At a meeting on July 23, 2019, we decided on the following for registries other than DIR:
- Logic that calculates measures at the facility level will calculate measures for all facility IDs, regardless of whether they are also corporate accounts or not.
- Logic that calculates measures at the corporate level will calculate measures for all corporate accounts, regardless of whether they are also facility IDs or not.
- Data from all facility IDs belonging to the corporate account will be aggregated for the corporate level measure. This includes data from facility IDs that have the same ID as the corporate account.
- The logic will use the NRDR.FACILITY table to identify facility IDs that belong to each corporate account.
- Chao will rerun measures for LCSR using the new logic as soon as possible, since we have a relevant ticket awaiting resolution. (Update, July 25, 2019: LCSR measures were rerun and the ticket resolved.)
For DIR, we had to end the meeting before we had a definitive decision. In the past, there was an option for submitting data to DIR that resulted in the same record residing under two different facility IDs: the master ID and the child ID. We will have a follow-up meeting.